Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hearts A Flutter Bundle


Stampin Up came out with stamp sets and matching dies for the sets and they have sold them as "bundles".  You can buy just the stamp set or just the dies but if you buy the bundle you save money on the combined sets. This is my Hearts a Flutter stamp/dies set I just bought as a bundle and this is how I store it:



Used a magnetic sheet from the office supply store and cut it to the size I needed. Using double sided tape I put the magnetic sheet in the stamp box across from the stamps. This way I have the stamps and the matching dies stored together so when I want to use them I have them in one box.

 I also store my Hero Arts, Taylored Expressions, MFT stamps and matching dies together as well. More and more companies are offering the stamps and matching dies so I wanted to keep everything together that goes together. TFL and YOLO

No comments: