Sunday, June 9, 2013

Vase Face Turkey


This is the Marvy Vase punch which I have used for flowers and such. . .  but had seen it made into a turkey so I made one myself --- the way I did this will follow the photo:


Used scrap Kraft card stock from PTI for the vase for the turkey face. Once it was punched I used a 3/8" circle punch for the white eyes and a small circle punch for the black for the eye pupils. Used a small square punch for the beak and the wattle was made using the Stampin Up Trio Flower punch. Tied brown and white twine into a bow on the neck.

For the turkey feathers I used a 3 1/2" scallop circle punch and punched this from SU Choc Chip card stock. For the bright rust I used a 3" scallop circle punch and then the lighter rust card stock I used a 2 3/8" scallop circle punch. This turkey is sizable compared to the Stampin Up owl punch turkey so it could go on a treat bag, be made into a place setting marker, and the like.  TFL and YOLO

No comments: