Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bouquet Smiles Card


Card is on a card stock base of green card stock from Stampin Up, white is GP, green dot is from a 6 x 6 pad of printed card stock, and the purple is also SU. Used two stamps from Hero Arts for this card.

To begin with I cut and scored my card base and set that aside. Using a larger white/GP piece of card stock needed for my card front I embossed this using the SU Fancy Fan embossing folder. Trimmed it to the size I wanted for the card front. Put this on the green card base using an ATG. Then I cut a piece of the green dotted card stock and put it on the side of a piece of green card stock. Trimmed it to the size I needed for my card front. Added purple checked ribbon from my stash and tied a bow around this piece. Once again used the ATG to put this on my card.

Cut my purple card stock to the size I wanted for the card front. Then cut another piece of the white/GP card stock for stamping.  Using markers on my floral stamp I coloured that and used the 'huff' method and stamped my image. Then used an ink pad and stamped the word stamp on the front of this piece. Using the ATG again I put this onto the purple card stock. Using pop dots I put the floral piece on the card.

Had just learned how to make this card with the layered lay out and really like it as in person you can see the dimension with the pop dots behind the floral piece. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Candee!