Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Season Card


Nothing says summer season more than a watermelon. . .  This card is on a green card stock base from Stampin Up, black is Mikes, and the white is GP. Used the Stampin Up Square Lattice embossing folder to emboss the white piece. Used the Simply Charmed dies from Spellbinders for the "summer" tags and that stamp is from the Stampin Up stamp set Everyday Flexible Phrases. Red ribbon and floral brad are from the stash.

For the watermelon I used circle punches to make the watermelon and I sponged the edges of the green piece before I assembled the watermelon. Used an EK Success punch for the seeds and put the seeds on the watermelon using a glue pen. Here is a closer photo of the watermelon:


The red checked paper is from Hobby Lobby. Also I sponged the edges of the green tag before I put the tag pieces together. TFL and YOLO

No comments: