Wednesday, October 30, 2013

B00 to me card


Love when the mailman brings handmade cards to my mail box and I wanted to share another Halloween card from a card maker:


This card was made by one of my blog followers, Mary H. As you can see on little trick-or-treater on the card front that Mary works magic with her Copics. Once again it looks like a picture as her colouring is flawless. This card front has so many layers/textures.

The camera did not capture the shine on the the background paper. In person this gives this card front a lot of depth with the spooky trees background, the moon, and then the witch is textured black card stock. The bat in the upper left hand corner is metal and very shiny and all these textures add to the depth of the card front. The trick-or-treater is on the card front with pop dots which adds more dimension. Thanks to Mary for sharing her talents one more time and for a cuter than cute Halloween card.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I to got a card from Mary and she always amazes me with her Copic coloring!! I sit and study her coloring with awe. lol This one is a gorgeous card too! Isn't Mary or Momma Mary as I call her, the best?!