Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Blessings Card


Card stock base is Barely Banana and I used the Circle Thinlits die set for this card. Various printed card stocks were used for this card. I cut my card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for the Circle Thinlits die and this gives me the extra front right flap on my card.  Before using the bone folder on my scored lines I stamped the inside of the card.

Here is the inside my card:


I have removed all my wheel stamps from their wheels and made them into stamps. Used Really Rust ink to stamp the Bright Blessings stamp (wheel) on the inside of my card. Once this was done I used a bone folder and creased all my score lines. Did not have a Washi tape to match this card so I cut a 1/4" piece of card stock like used on the front of the card and put it on the inside flap edge of the card.

For the front circle I punched out a solid card stock circle as well as a smaller printed paper card stock circle. Used the banner die from the Circle Thinlits die set and cut out my greeting "Happy Thanksgiving" which is a stamp from Love You to Bits and again used Really Rust ink for that. Put the greeting banner on the circle front using pop dots.  Used a small Marvy oval punch and made the small pumpkin on the front of the card in the lower right corner and put that on the card front with a glue dot:



Here is the front of the card again:


TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Linda Matthews said...

I really like this card. Thank you for posting it and how you "created" it.

Linda