Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pumpkins Post It Notes


Saw the 1 1/2" x 2" Post It Notes in a pack of four at the big W so I picked them up and made this holder. I used the Two Tags die for my Pumpkin Pie tag. Using a small circle punch and a larger circle punch I made the 'ring' around the hole at the top of my tag. Put the ring on the tag using a glue pen.

Did not get my "Halloween Happiness" stamp in time for B00 Day projects but I was able to use it for the two pumpkins on my holder front. Used a Pumpkin Pie marker I coloured the pumpkins on the stamp and for the stem/leaf piece I used an Old Olive marker and then using the huff method I stamped this onto Very Vanilla card stock. Used the large oval punch and punched this out. Sponged the edges using Pumpkin Pie ink.

For the label behind the pumpkin piece I used the EK Success Round Oval Decorative label punch. Punched out a label from the speckled card stock and put the pumpkins oval on the label using the ATG. For the inside of this holder I used striped card stock that I cut and used the corner rounder punch on:


Put that on the inside of the tag using the ATG. For the Post It Notes I took about 1/3 of the pad of notes off the pad and used the ATG to put them in the holder. (When you put Post It Notes in the holder keep them as a 'pad' of them -- do not tear them off individually -- but tear them off as one from the pad stack). Closed this and added two ribbons at the tag top. Another cute holder for the smaller Post It Notes. TFL and YOLO

1 comment: