Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hop to it - - -


These are the new Impression Obsession dies I bought yesterday at Betty's --- I am most interested in the bunnies die. . . . for Easter. Am happy to report my new storage system for my flocked card stock is working out and it was quite easy to take out my brown flocked card stock to cut out the bunnies from the lower front die:


Mandy, at Betty's, had told me that Betty had just gotten in these dies. My concern was that these dies are so small and thin that maybe they would not be able to cut through the flocked card stock. Mandy suggested I put the die on the backside/paper side of the flocked card stock and then cut out the die. That is what I did and I did not use waxed paper or anything other than the die and the flocked card stock and the die to cut this out.

Using the awl I poked out the pieces and they all fell out of the die right away:



Here is a photo to show a bunny punched using the M Stewart bunny punch and one of the bunnies from this die set:


These bunnies will be cute on a card front or project tucked in an Easter basket or by a fence in the grasses. Cute die --- esp since there are four different sized bunnies in four different shapes.

Looking forward to using the reindeer on Christmas cards as well. TFL and YOLO

No comments: