Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Circles Card


Card stock base is lavender, then purple, and white/GP for the card front. Used a new-to-me border punch from Stampin up for the white piece across the top of the card. Punched out coloured circles to put behind this border piece for colour. Put the border piece onto the circles using a glue pen.

Put this on a piece of white/GP card stock near the top edge. Using the Swiss Dots embossing folder I embossed this piece. Once that was done I trimmed it to the size I needed for the card front and put the card pieces together.

For "happy birthday" I used scrap pink card stock and then used the Little B die set "Handwritten" and cut out the "happy birthday". These dies are very nice and the pieces come right off the dies once they are cut out. I put the words onto the card front using a glue pen. Added pink crystals from the stash next to each word. TFL and YOLO

No comments: