Sunday, June 15, 2014

Rustic Wreath Card


Card stock base is SU Crumb Cake, flag printed card stock is from a pack of paper by Pebbles, white is GP. I used my new Close To My Heart stamp set Remarkable Wreath for the wreath. Using brown ink I stamped the wreath stamp onto the white/GP card stock -- then inked the stamp again and I turned the stamp and stamped it over the first wreath and then did this a third time -- each time turning the stamp and then stamping. This gives the wreath a fuller look.

Using the July Fourth stamp set from SU I stamped the 4th of July greeting below the wreath. Set this aside. Cut and scored my Crumb Cake card stock base, cut my printed flag card stock to the size I wanted for the card front, and then cut the stamped white/GP piece to fit on the card front. Using brown ink I sponged the edges of my stamped white/GP piece. Put the card pieces together using the ATG.

Using the bow stamp from the wreath stamp set I stamped a bow on the wreath and added a brown crystal to the center of that for a little sparkle. Simple card to put together. LOVE this stamp set --- each image is clear and it stamps well.  TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love this stamp set too Candee, haven't broken down and gotten it yet, but it's been on my wish list for some time now. lol Love your card you made with it. Hugs, Brenda