Monday, June 30, 2014

Slice of July 4th Card


Thanks to Nancy that told me these dies are very easy to use and put your card together -- she is right and it is a good deal as it is a die set with 9 dies --- here is my card:


Just bought this Sizzix die set "Card, Triple Fancy Frame Flip-Its" die set and I decided to make a card for the 4th of July. My card stock base is navy blue, white is GP, and the stripe is from Pebbles in a 6 x 6 pad of papers "Americana".  For the stars embossing folder I used a Stars folder by Craft Concepts.

For the "u s a" letters I used a piece of stars card stock by Pebbles and cut out the letters using my Slice machine.  Put the letters on the three tabs the dies cut on the card using a glue pen. For the red, white, and blue stars I used the Stars 'punch all over the page' by M Stewart d scrap card stock.

Inside the card I put a little greeting:


Just typed this up on the computer and printed it out onto white/GP card stock and used the smaller dies in the die set and cut that out using the Cuttlebug. My stamped greeting is on the back side of the card.

This die set has 9 dies and it all goes together well --- Sizzix makes others shapes as well so it is not just this one style. Thanks again to Nancy as this card went together quickly and the dies release the cut pieces with no problems. TFL and YOLO


1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love these swing cards and I love this one Candee! This is a great 4th of July card. Of course I love anything red/white and blue. Hugs, Brenda