Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fashionable Snowman Card


Card stock base is 110# weight white card stock from Mikes. The black and the red card stock is also Mikes. Used the "Fat Snowman" stamp from Morningstarstamps.com  -- Stamped that using StazOn black ink and used markers for the scarf, holly, nose, wreath, buttons, heart, and twig arms. Outlined him with a light blue marker. For the greeting "Does this snow make me look fat?" is also from Morningstarstamps.com. Once all my images were stamped and coloured in I trimmed the card front pieces to size and I sponged black ink on the edge of the snowman piece. Put the card together using an ATG. Added crystals to the wreath for some sparkle. TFL and YOLO

2 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL This is just too cute Candee! I love that fat snowman and of course the cute sentiment. Hugs, Brenda

Sandy said...

I love fat snowmen and the older I get, the fatter I Like them!
Sandy xx