Friday, July 11, 2014

Ghost Card


The pattern for this card can be found on Two Peas in a Bucket Halloween on YouTube. It is from a A Year in Cards from 2009. That will give you the link to this pattern. I printed the pattern and then enlarged it so I would be making a regular sized card for my ghost.

The card stock base is black card stock and I used white/GP for the ghost. Using a dotted background stamp I stamped across the bottom of my white ghost using VersaMark and clear embossing powder:


This adds a little sparkle to the front of the ghost. Then using dollar twine from AC Moore I tied on a piece of black and white twine across the bottom of the ghost. Did not have any chipboard for "boo" as shown on the video so I used my Spooky die from Sizzix and cut that out of black foil card stock. I then cut a small square of the foil card stock and turned it over and cut out the "p" in Spooky using the die again. That "p" is my "b" in boo.



Using the ATG I put the white ghost onto the black card stock base. Then used pop dots behind the "boo" and put that on the lower bottom of the ghost. Simple Halloween card to put together. TFL and YOLO


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Too cute Candee!! Hugs, Brenda