Sunday, August 24, 2014

Fancy Favor Treats


For both of these treat boxes I used the Fancy Favor bag die. For the purple holder on the left:


Used a purple card stock to cut out the die:


Cut a piece of printed card stock for the treat holder front panel:


Used the ATG to put the printed card stock on the front panel and then used a circle Punch All Over the Page punch from M Stewart and punched a circle. Using clear sheets I cut a square to put behind the circle on the backside of the holder using red sticky tape:



Once I had the treat holder together using red sticky tape I used purple paper shred from the dollar store in the bottom of the holder. Hershey candies now sells Rolos, Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups, and Chocolate Kisses in the same bag so I used these candies for my holders. For the purple holder I punched out circles from various printed card stocks to put on the bottom of the candies:


For the ghost I used the QuicKutz ghost die. The "crazy for candy" is from the Close To My Heart Frightfully Fun Holiday stamp kit. Used the Word Window punch and the Modern Label punch for this.

For the black holder I also used the Fancy Favor bag die -- cut out a black piece. For this holder I did not want the scallops at the top so I took it to the trimmer and cut off the scallops so I would have a straight edge. Then for the front panel on this holder I used the Stars Punch All Over the Page Punch from M Stewart. Again put a piece of the clear sheet behind the stars. Using paper shred from the dollar store I put some in the bottom of the holder and then added candies:


For the "boo" bow on the upper left I used a small black binder clip and put the bow on the clip using a glue dot. Added some hairy yarn to that. Again used the ghost die from QuicKutz for my ghost from textured card stock. Put that on the front using a glue dot. Again used the Hershey candies inside.

These holders are free standing and will make cute favors or good table markers. TFL and YOLO

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cute treat holders Candee. Hugs, Brenda

Sandy said...

Yum, yum, yum! I can't think of anything better than a Halloween treat box! I love Halloween and I love your treat box!!
Sandy xx