Saturday, August 2, 2014

Treat Tag Toppers


These are tags I made for the tops of the treat bags for Halloween/B00 Day. Used the tag die sets from Taylored Expressions for the two layer tags. Used circle punches for the ring around the hole at the tag top. For the ghost on the left I used the Sizzix Ghost die and the ghost on the right is a die from the Ghost Trio die set from Impression Obsession. Used white glittered card stock from Hobby Lobby for both ghosts. Used ribbons and twine from the stash to tie on the tag tops. The stamped greeting banners are stamps from the Paper Trey Ink stamp set Halloween Tags. Used a banner die to cut those out. Here are two more tags:


On the tag on the left I used a circle and a scalloped circle punch for the pieces behind the spider web. Then I stacked those on an orange piece I cut out using the Spellbinders Lacy Circle die. The tiny bug on the web was made using a small punch from the dollar bin. Put him on the web using a pop dot.

For the tag on the right I had seen this spider made long ago and saved it in a folder and just came across it. Do not know who it originated with but it is perfect for this tag -- I made my spider a girl and gave her an orange bow for the Halloween holiday. She is made using a circle punch and the photo corner punch and I punched her out of glittered black card stock again from Hobby Lobby. Here is a better photo of her to show the shine:


The tag dies from Taylored Expression always cut well and these tags go together quickly. TFL and YOLO.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am so loving these boo day tags Candee, they are so cute! I also love the papers you used on these as well. Hugs, Brenda