Sunday, August 17, 2014

Webbed Halloween Card


Card stock base is black with a gray piece for the front. The spider web print card stock is from the Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby. Used an oval die to cut the oval for the center of the card front.

For the spider web I used the Spider Web die from MFTstamps.com and I cut that out in the Cuttlebug and I cut it out of a coffee filter. Ran it through the Cuttlebug and when it stopped I kept it in the machine and then reversed it so I cut this piece out twice -- the coffee filter has fibers and cutting it out twice cuts through the fibers for a good cut.

Used a Cuttlebug metal die from ProvoCraft for the big spider and he is cut out of flocked black card stock. I used a dollar bin bug punch for the three bugs and put those on the web with glue dots. The "EEK!" is a punch from M Stewart and I punched that out of shiny black card stock and used a glue pen to put these letters on the web. The big spider is on the web using a pop dot for dimension. Here is a closer photo to show the texture on the coffee filter spider web:


TFL and YOLO

No comments: