Saturday, September 20, 2014

Flaky Tags


These are two holiday tags I made using the Flaky Friends stamp set from Stampin Up. To cut the tag I used white/GP card stock and the Tags and Tie by die by Sizzix/Tim Holtz. Cut out two of the white tags.  For the snowmen I used StazOn black ink and stamped part of the snowman stamp on the lower right corner of the tag. Using markers I coloured in the hats, scarves, and such on the snowmen.

For the blue tag on the left I sponged the edges of the tag with light blue ink:


Once the snowmen were all coloured in I measured the tag and added 1/4" inch to the width measurement and the length measurement and cut out a blue tag and a red tag using the paper trimmer. Then used scissors to mimic the top sides of the tag. Using a 1/4" and a 5/8" circle punches I made the ring to go over the hole in the tag. Used a glue pen to put that ring on the tag. Added ribbons from the stash to the top of the tags:



Used two small snowflake punches and white glittered card stock for the snowflakes. Put the snowflakes on the tag front using a mini glue dot. "To and From" are on the tag back. Here is a closer photo of the red tag showing I did not sponge the edges of that one:


Still love this stamp set -- another way to get more use from it. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

CJ said...

That is a great way to use this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

CJ