Monday, September 15, 2014

Halloween Happiness Card


Card stock base is orange, the green piece is Olive Green, and the white piece is GP. Used an older stamp from Stampin Up for the "halloween happiness". This stamp has four pumpkins in a row but I wanted to have my ghost in the row so I used markers on three of the pumpkins and the greeting on the stamp and used the huff method to stamp this onto white/GP. I used an orange marker, a medium brown marker, and a green marker for the pumpkins. Used the orange marker for the letters.

Once that was stamped I then put the stamped white/GP onto the green piece using the ATG. Using a ruler I made a light pencil line across the card front. Used narrow red sticky tape on that line and used ribbon from my stash to put on the tape. Used the ATG to put the stamped and green pieces onto the orange card stock base.

Using a ghost die from QuicKutz I cut out my ghost with the Cuttlebug using glittered white paper:


Using a glue pen I put a piece of black card stock cut into a square behind the ghost eyes and mouth. Then put the ghost on the card front using pop dots for dimension:


Easy card to put together and the ghost is very sparkly in person. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love your cute pumpkins and love, love your glittery ghost Candee! Way to cute. Hugs, Brenda