Two new Impression Obsession dies were used for this card -- the tree and the witch/cauldron dies. Card stock base is 110# white card stock from Mikes. The black card stock piece for the card front is also Mikes. Gray was used for the card front, cut it to size, and sponged the edges of that with black ink. Used a circle punch and scrap card stock and punched out a circle. Using removable adhesive I put the circle in the upper right corner of the card. Sponged black ink over that and then removed my circle leaving a moon. Using the ATG I put this gray piece on the black piece for the card front. Then used the ATG and attached these to the white card front.
The tree piece I cut to the size I wanted using scissors. Put that on the gray card front using a glue pen. For the witch I used foam tape behind her and her cauldron for dimension. Used green crystals for the bubbles coming from the cauldron. Here is a photo to show the dimension with the witch/cauldron on the foam tape:
Used a very small bat punch for the two bats by the moon --- that punch I bought used so I do not know how old it is. Used mini glue dots behind the bats.
These dies from Impression Obsession are great --- the tree has such fine lines for some of the branches but no pieces were stuck in the die. The detail of the witch and her hair and her curled shoes were also no problem for the die --- she easy came out of the die once cut out. I usually use waxed paper when I use such detailed dies but I did not use it for these dies and both dies easily released the pieces with no problems. TFL and here is the card again: