Sunday, October 12, 2014

Holiday Tags


Saw these tags made by Kittie747 on Splitcoast so I bought the dies she used and made some tags up myself --- the photos show the two die sets from Impression Obsession that were used for the tags. Both the tag die and the holiday charms die set:



Here are my tags:




I keep my thin metal dies in an ArtBin on the magnetic sheets. Since these holiday charm dies are so small -- less than an inch high -- once I cut the charm dies apart I kept them on the magnetic sheet as I was cutting out pieces for my tags just so I would not loose them. For the sprigs on my tags I used the M Stewart sprig punch. Here is a photo to show the little snowman next to a ruler:


I also made reinforced circles for the holes at the tag tops. Cute die set and the tags go together quickly. I used foiled card stock and white/GP card stock as well as red card stock from Mikes. Thanks to Kittie for the inspiration. TFL and YOLO

No comments: