Sunday, October 19, 2014

Three Wise Women . . .


Used the Nativity Borders die from Taylored Expression for the inside of this card. Here is a photo of that actual die:


For my card I cut my red card stock base 8 1/2" x 4 1/4". Scored this at 5 1/2". For the inside pieces I cut a piece of black card stock 5 1/4" x 4" and the white/GP piece I have the die piece on is 5" x 3 3/4". For the die cut piece I cut that out of black card stock and used scissors to cut off the part of the die cut piece that I did not want to use for the card. Put the die cut piece onto the white/GP using a glue pen.

For the greeting I used here is a closer photo of that stamp and that is from Morningstarstamps.com:


Used StazOn black ink and stamped it onto white/GP. Cut that out using a rectangle die from Spellbinders and then I used the next larger die and cut out a piece from black card stock. Put these pieces together using the ATG.

Used the ATG and put the white/GP piece with the die piece on it on the inside of the card. Put the rectangle stamped pieces on the card front left flap using the ATG. For the poinsettia I used red card stock and used a poinsettia punch from M Stewart. Spritzed them with Gold Shimmer Mist. Added a gold brad to the center of the two flowers. Used a sprig die from Impression Obession and a sprig punch from M Stewart and gold foil card stock for the sprigs under the poinsettias. Put them on the card front using a large glue dot. Added stars to the front stamped piece using a glue pen. Added a gold star to the die cut piece as well. TFL and YOLO

No comments: