Saturday, November 15, 2014

Scalloped Ghirardelli Holders


Using the Sizzix/SU Scallop Envelope die I made these three treat holders. Good for favors to give to friends or to put on your holiday table at place settings. Here is a better photo of each holder:




To make these holders I cut out double sided card stock and also a single sided card stock and then cut the Scallop Envelope die and cut out the pieces. Using paper doilies from the dollar store I cut them in half and put them inside my die cut holder. Used double sided tape to keep the doily in the holder. Used red sticky tape to close my holders. Using a large and then a small oval punch I punched out the ovals to make my bows. Used a 3/8" circle for the circle in the center of the bows and added a crystal to that for the front. Bows are put together using glue dots. Added crystals from the stach for the 'bling'.

Ghirardelli sells a pack of two of their holiday candies for 99 cents and one of the holiday candies in this pack has a Christmas tree on it and then the other candy has a snowman:


These holders are easy to put together and you can use up left over pieces of card stocks for the holders as well as the bow or maybe a card stock that you are not too fond of. Cute presentation for "a little something" for treats. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

True Joy Studio said...

These are really pretty!