Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year and New Stamp Club ---


Just in time for a new stamp club to begin I was able to buy the Scor-Pal scoreboard that has 1/8" markings --- Here is my first Scor-Pal:


and my Marth-Pal (as I call it -- the scoreboard from Martha Stewart):


and you can see my lines I had made on that scoreboard using a fine tipped marker. This helped with items that I was scoring on the diagonal or longer pieces and such.

Now the new Scor-Pal scoreboard:


This new board has the 1/8" markings and the circle mark by the numbers is for Gate Fold cards and the star mark by the numbers is for a standard A2 card. This board also has markings on the board so you know you are lined up correctly as you score your standard card stock or maybe a larger card stock:


Will be having the Stamp Club at my house so I am sure we will get lots of use from the new and improved Scor-Pal scoreboard. Plus remember there are MANY patterns on their website for card making, boxes, envelopes, etc.  Go to Scor-Pal.com and click on Projects List at the upper left side of the webpage and then click on inches or metric for the patterns and sizes you are looking for. TFL and YOLO

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Thanks for the info on the scorpal web site. I like trying out new card shapes. I have an old scorpal too. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Wish I was close enough to join in your stamp club. I am wanting one of these 1/8" Scor-pals. Glad to see my buddy Mrs. A paid you a visit. She does lovely folded cards (and other kinds too!)