Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Celebrate Spring Card


Card inspired by Dawn5377 on Youtube. Did not have the stamp sets she used so I had to use one I already had to make do --- easy card to put together but . . .  Used white #110 weight card stock from Mikes for the card base, then Stampin Up Almost Amethyst card stock for the card front. Used white/GP for the stamped card front and my flowers. As usual when I take photos of a lavender colour the camera always makes it appear more blue than it is.

For my stamped images above the flowers I used a stamp set I had on hand Work of Art as I do not have the stamp set Dawn had used for her video. But I did use the Flower Shop stamp set for the flowers as well as the SU Pansy Punch to punch out the flowers. Used crystals from Mikes that are a bluish purple for the center of the flowers and these crystals go well with the Amethyst colour card stock in person:


Easy card to make and another use for the Flower Shop stamp set. Thanks to Dawn for sharing her video and tips. TFL and YOLO

No comments: