Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love is in the Air Valentine Card


Card stock base is a coral card stock from Close To My Heart, red is from Mikes, and the white is GP. I used the Stampin Up stamp set Work of Art for the card front.

Cut and scored the coral base, cut the red piece for the front, and then cut the white/GP for the card front. Using Stampin Up Real Red ink, (the old linen pad Real Red), I inked the brushed stamp with ink and stamped it onto the white/GP. Then stamped it below that and again below that --- only inking it once so it is a 'stamp off' look. Using the heart stamp from the same stamp set I inked that with the Real Red and stamped that at the bottom of the brushed images.

Here is a photo of the inside of this card:



For "Love is in the air. . ." that is a stamp I have picked up over the years and there is no name on the stamp so I do not know the manufacturer. Once all the stamping was done I used the ATG and put the stamped white/GP piece onto the red piece and then put these onto the coral card stock base. Added a small pearl to the heart. TFL and YOLO

No comments: