Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Brads storage


With the recent Craft Room Weed Out things have been moved, reorganized, pared down, or omitted altogether. One problem was the Brads storage -- had two different multi drawer units holding all the brads and wanted to simplify that --- Here is a photo of one of the drawer units I kept:

The second multi drawer unit was a different size and different colour -- so decided for the solid brads that I would use a different system that is smaller and easier to use. Went to Mikes with a 50% off coupon and bought a jewelry bead storage box for my coloured circle brads:


Nice thing about the bead storage box is each round container has a screw top so if things should fall or tip over all the brads will stay in the containers. Now all I need to store is one of the multi drawer units with the brad/bead box on top. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That's a lot of brads Candy, and I love how nicely you have them organized. It's nice to have them place in containers by what they are. I just have all mine in color groups. lol But I don't have as many as you do so it is easy to sort through them. Hugs, Brenda