Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Passing it along - - -


When we crafters find a good thing it is not good not to share -- so who do I order my Close To My Heart products from? Donna Schaeffer and here is her contact info and store website for CTMH:

donna4papercrafting@gmail.com

and her CTMH website:   donnaschaeffer.ctmh.com

Many nice things about Close To My Heart -- every month you can buy the stamp set of the month for $5.00 with a qualifying order. Donna will be happy to explain all deals/specials and offers. She pays attention to details so if you should have any questions send her an email. The Close To My Heart stamp sets are clear stamps (not cling like SU) and each stamp set comes with a special envelope (similar to the Sizzix plastic storage envelopes) for storage. With these stamp set envelopes I can store a lot of product in a small area -- the stamp sets are protected from dust in the plastic envelopes they are in and it is easy to see the stamp set through the envelope. I have many of their stamp sets and some of their card stock and all products are great.

So if you are wanting to find a great demonstrator for Close To My Heart products give Donna a try as I am sure you will be happy you did.

No comments: