Thursday, May 21, 2015

It came today ---


New Stampin Up catalog came today and already took it to the big box office supply store and had them make it a spiral bound catalog. Love having the spiral so when I open the catalog it will lay flat.

Lots of new items in this catty --- they have a Banner Triple Punch. This punch lets you make banners in any length you want and it cuts three different widths -- 1", 1 1/2", and 2". So that will be a must have. They also have new paper piercing templates, new stamp sets, new card stocks, new tools, etc.. Have lots of items sold in bundles so there is a savings there. Have to wait until June 2nd to order from this catty.But am happy I got mine today --- soon to be followed by the new catty from Close To My Heart -- happy stamper here -- :0)  TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

MaryH said...

Mine came in Wed's mail. Now I can't find it. We got a bunch of junk mail, so don't know if it got mixed in with that & tossed - or I've just misplaced it. Been looking ever since - hoping I've just placed it somewhere and it will turn up. Heard there's lots of good stuff. Thx for the tip to get it spiral bound. I have one of those 'machines' that does that, (not the Clinch, the other one). Hmm..wonder if that would handle it? Hope all is well. Hugs