Sunday, May 10, 2015

Just Because -- Butterflies Card


Card stock base is SU Cool Caribbean, white is GP, and a scrap of turquoise was used for the card front piece.

Cut and scored the card stock base. For the white/GP piece I embossed that with an embossing folder by We R Memory Keepers in the Cuttlebug. Trimmed it to the size I needed for the card front. For the turquoise piece I cut that out using the Deckled Rectangles dies from Spellbinders.

Using the Close To My Heart stamp set Happy to Be Friends Occasions -- C1605. I used all inks from Close To My Heart and stamped the vine stamps and then the flower stamps. Used the "Just Because" stamp from that stamp set for the greeting. Using the Spellbinders Ovals die set I cut out the white oval in the Cuttlebug. Used a multi Butterfly punch from M Stewart for the butterflies. Used the ATG to put this stamped oval onto the turquoise piece. Used the ATG to put the embossed white card stock onto the card stock base. Then put pop dots behind the turquoise piece and put this onto the embossed card front.

The butterflies were put on the card front using glue dots. Added crystals to the butterflies and the flowers from the stash. TFL and YOLO

** To order Close To My Heart products here is my demonstrators' contact info:

donna4papercrafting@gmail.com

No comments: