Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mustache Santa Tag


Had seen this Santa tag on the blog of Alex B   alexscreativecorner.blogspot.ca   and decided since Santa is a mustache that I have to make one up --- Alex has a detailed list of supplies she used for her tag and Santa and altho I had most of the products she used I did substitute for others.

She used the SU mustache die set but I do not have that -- but I did have the mustache punch from the Paper Studios at Hobby Lobby so I used that for the beard and Santa's hat.

Also for my "ho, ho, ho!" I used the stamp set "Joy" D1027 from Close To My Heart. Also for my stars I used the Pearls gold card stock from Joanns and a dollar punch from Mikes for the stars. Pop dots are behind Santa for dimension. Cute tag and cute idea and thanks to Alex for sharing her tag and her directions on her blog. TFL and YOLO

No comments: