Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stippled Thoughts Card


Card stock base is Stampin Up Pear Pizzazz. Used the Stampin Up Very Vanilla card stock for the cream pieces. The leaf print piece was stamped with a large background cling stamp I bought used at a garage sale (so do not know the manufacture name) and I used SU Pear Pizzazz ink for that. Once that was stamped I cut that to the size I wanted for the left card front.

Used the Stampin Up Stippled Blossoms stamp set to stamp the other cream piece. Used SU Melon Mambo ink and I inked the solid rose stamp and stamped it off onto scrap paper and then stamped my cream piece. Once the three roses were stamped I used the detailed rose stamp to stamp over them and I inked that stamp with the ink and then stamped directly onto the first roses. This gives the detailed image a darker colour and shows off the details of the stamp. I used a small flower stamp from the same stamp set and stamped two flowers and cut them out with scissors.

Using the Close To My Heart stamp set For Every Occasion - D1187 for the greeting "Thinking of You" and again used the SU Pear Pizzazz ink for that. Once that was stamped I cut a piece of pink card stock to put the stamped cream piece on using the ATG. Added a small piece of green ribbon and a bow to the upper left corner.

Cut and scored the green card stock base. Using the ATG I put the other card pieces on the green base. Once that was done I use glue dots to add the two smaller flowers to the cream piece and I pinched those flower petals to give them dimension on the card front.

Have used this layout before and the Stippled Blossoms stamp set works well with this. Easy card to put together and can be used for many occasions. TFL and YOLO

No comments: