Saturday, June 13, 2015

Butterfly Basics Card


Card stock base is SU Smokey Gray. Used SU Pretty in Pink card stock and the white is GP. Cut and scored my gray card stock base and set that aside. Cut my pink piece for the card front and set that aside. Cut the white/GP piece to the size I needed and I used my MISTI tool to do all the stamping on this card front.

Used the SU Butterfly Basics stamp set for this card. SU Smokey Gray ink was also used. To begin with I used daubers to put ink on my flower stamp. Stamped that. Then stamped a second piece so I could cut the second stamped image as a mask. Using painters tape I put my cut out mask over my stamped flower piece. Then used the small background stamp in the Butterfly Basics stamp set and I inked that with gray ink. Stamped it off and then stamped my flower piece. Wanted this to be very light on the card front. Once that was stamped I then stamped the word stamp from the stamp set on the lower right side.

Using the SU Gorgeous Grunge stamp set I inked up one of the stamps and stamped it off and then stamped onto my flower piece along the edges. Sponged on gray ink for the edges. Using the ATG I put the pink piece on the gray card stock base. Then used the ATG to put the stamped piece onto the pink and card stock base.

Using a multi butterfly punch from M Stewart I punched out two small butterflies and put them on the stamped card front using mini glue dots. Added a clear crystal to each of those. Using ribbon from the stash I added a bow to the stamped flowers. TFL and YOLO

No comments: