Wednesday, June 10, 2015

QUESTION -- Is Mr. Brown married ? ? ?


Stampin Up came out with their new catalog which Dawn Olchefske mailed me:


Once I got the catalog in the mail I took it to the office supply store and had them make it into a spiral bound book. This way the catalog will open and lay flat -- which is helpful if you are making one of the many projects in the catalog.

This catalog has 189 pages and the previous SU catty had 249 pages. With the catalog being downsized SU put out a list of retired stamps/products. I read through the Retired list and made my list of products I wanted and then, as usual, waited a couple of days and reviewed my list again. Pared that down and ending up buying three stamp sets and the SU Label Card die set:



Ordered this a day or two before the new catalog was in effect. As I did with the Retired products I went through the new SU catalog and made my list of what I wanted. Problem being SU has a few
really good products in the new catty that were a must-have for me --

I ordered two new punches -- the Tag Note and the Triple Banner punch:


Having the Triple Banner punch will be great as it will be soooo easy to make banners for any size greeting you have --- as long as you want and this punch punches three different widths on it so that will be good. 

Also ordered two of the new thinlit/framelit dies:



Will be using these two dies first for projects I am working on --- also a couple of stamp sets and that was it for me -- 

Big order for me but decided to order what I want all at once and save on shipping and handling for three or more orders. SU sent me emails letting me know my two parcels were on their way and so I patiently waited for Mr. Brown to arrive... Happy me that he brought both my retired and new Stampin Up products the same day --- I LOVE Mr. Brown!! (Don't tell DH tho...)

This is another reason to sell items from your stash that you are no longer using and use that $$ for your new items. We can't own everything -- or can we???? Will be back with product posts using these items soon. TFL and YOLO

No comments: