Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Stamper's Garage Sale


Recently went to a stamper's garage sale that was an SU demonstrator clearing out her older stash to make room for new product from the new Stampin Up catalog. I picked up these two stamp sets in cling -- Border Banter and Simply Soft. Both stamp sets were in my price range -- $5.00 each. When I buy stamps at sales I try to only buy cling stamps and I don't want to pay more than $8.00 a set if I can help it.

The nice thing about both of these stamp sets is they were never used and one of them has never been put together. The Simply Soft stamp set is a Hostess set and you can usually buy them off Ebay but with the bids and the shipping/handling fees prices add up. So was happy to find this Hostess stamp set at a sale. I also bought a couple of packs of still sealed card stock and the long, thin bags SU sold for candy treats -- M&Ms and such.

With the prices of the card stock higher in the new catalog than before I was happy to pick up a couple of packs of my fav card stock colours. TFL and YOLO

No comments: