Monday, June 29, 2015

Stampin Up Banner Triple Punch


In the new Stampin Up catalog is their new banner punch -- the Banner Triple Punch. Unlike other punches or even banner dies this punch enables the user to make a banner as long as they would like and in three different widths.

Great idea . . .  but no size markings on the punch. Don't know about you but I have had to hurry and make up a quick card in the past and due to that I would not have time to pull out the catalog and see the sizes or take a ruler and measure the punch. So here is my tip showing my Banner Triple punch from Stampin Up:


Using the label maker I made a label with the punch title and put that on the top and backside of my punch --  then using small print I printed out a label with the three widths for the banners this punch makes:


Used scissors to trim off the excess label. Peeled off the label backing and I have stuck the sizes on the left side of the channels for the banners. This way if I should be using the punch for a banner I will know at a glance what width I will need for my banner pieces. TFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that tip……..this punch is on my wish list. When I do get this punch I'll be using your great idea.

Thanks, Cathy

MaryH said...

What a super idea! I just got this punch (thanks to your earlier enabling) and have not really had time to even look at it properly. Thanks for the wonderful July 4th card you sent...Just got it shared on the Friends' Cards tab. Life has been busy. Hope all is well with ya'll. Big hugs, hope you had a grand day, and TFS