Thursday, July 23, 2015

Almost here - - -


Have had emails asking where I have been and why am I not posting any new projects? Even though I have the summer off from work I seem to be busier now than when I went to work everyday.

Saturday, August 1st a couple of us crafters are holding a craft supply yard sale and I have been busy with that getting signs made, items priced, supplies sorted. Once the sale is over I will post photos of that and then back to cards and such before I have to go back to work.

But for now --- you want FAST shipping???? Just ordered the metal shim plate for my Cuttlebug to use with the detailed dies that do not cut or come out of their dies from  www.cheerylynndesigns.com at lunch time today and already I have a tracking number for my order which is now on the way to my house. Last week I received my order from   www.mftstamps.com  and again I placed the order and again it was shipped that same day. So both great places to deal with.

Right now  www.scrapbook.com is having a big site sale so if you are looking for anything in particular they may have it on sale already. Be sure to get on these web store email lists for sales and coupons as that can help you save lots of crafting dollars as well. TFL

No comments: