Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Halloween Tree Card


Stamp from Northwoods Rubber Stamps. Card stock base is Mikes 110# weight black card stock. Black print is from stash, orange from SU. and white is GP. Used Memento black ink to stamp the tree stamp onto the white/GP piece. Used coloured pencils for the tree, pumpkin, and grass.

Once the white/GP was stamped I cut that piece to the size I needed for the card front. Then cut the orange card stock to the size I needed.Used the ATG and put the white piece onto the orange. Used a very small paint brush and brushed TomBow glue onto the ghosts and pumpkin to added the glitter to them. Once the glitter was on I set this piece aside to dry. Then I put the black printed card stock onto the front of the black card stock base.

With the glue/glitter dry on the stamped piece I then put this onto the card stock front using the ATG. Easy and quick card to put together. TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

F Sebzda said...

Love all your Halloween cards! You do a great job! I enjoyed looking at your archived blogs. Keep up the great work!