Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Road trip - - -


After our craft sale I decided I would make a trip to IKEA. Problem is IKEA is in Charlotte, NC and that is a three hour drive. Not ones to make a trip this size for one thing so we made a plan. . .   DH had a guy outside of Charlotte that he wanted to buy auto parts from and I wanted to stop at my fav stores as well so a plan was made.

We stopped for the car parts and off to IKEA we went. I have always wanted to have one of the IKEA "Alex" drawer units but no IKEA near where I lived before and so it goes. Yesterday I picked up one of those and when DH assembles it into the craft room it will go --- here is a photo of what this unit looks like:

Also picked up a set of two plastic white magazine holders for the craft room and two plastic white bins for misc crafting supplies.

While we were out that way we stopped in Greensboro and I shopped my regular stops -- Hobby Lobby I picked up two stencils and a pack of sequins so that was a good find for me. Had a quick
supper and headed home. Long day but a good day.

Decided after our craft sale that I would buy the Alex unit I have wanted for such a long time. But now the problem.... what to store in it?  Stamps? Punches? Stencils? Bling? Dies? and so it goes... but I am sure it will be a good addition to my crafting space. TFL and YOLO

No comments: