Monday, September 7, 2015

CropStop Haul



These are photos of the new Memory Box dies I just bought from CropStop.com --- CropStop was one of the first online stores that I had ever ordered from when I first began card making when I lived in New York. CropStop has excellent service and a huge variety of products and manufacturers. Most of my embossing folders from overseas companies I have ordered from CropStop. Great selection and new products are introduced all the time.

CropStop offers Daily Deals and flash sales and the like. Be sure to visit their home page and sign up for their email mailing list so you will know when and what the Daily Deals and flash sales are for. CropStop also offers a customer loyalty program whereas many online stores do not offer any such thing. Lots of great deals await a shopper on CropStop.com so be sure to stop by and see all the products they offer.

Love Memory Box dies for the detail they offer as well as how well they cut out card stock. Here is a sample of a piece I cut out using their Spider Web Border die. I know Memory Box dies cut through regular card stocks with no problem but I wanted to use a shimmer card stock for my spider web border. Using the Cuttlebug I cut out a sample piece to be sure this die would cut through the shimmer card stock with no problems:



One time through the Cuttlebug, with no shim or waxed paper, and this die cut out beautifully. With this being one of the more detailed dies I bought I decided to try this one first. Memory Box does not disappoint -- although the lines of this cut piece are thin they are strong enough to hold the spider webs together. Once again I bought them from CropStop.com.  TFL and YOLO



No comments: