Saturday, October 24, 2015

You don't need it . . . until you do . . .


Had seen the Witch Hat made by Janet Baker on Youtube using the Tree Punch from Stampin Up. Cute idea but what else to use this punch for? Checked around and found a few ideas so I ordered my own and made my Witch Hat using black glitter card stock from Hobby Lobby. Made a hat for all the fry boxes I am making the gals at work for BOO Day treat holders. Here is one of the hats I made and I also used the Stampin Up Bow Builder Punch:


In the center of this hat is a mini clothespin and I wanted my clothespin to be black so dug through my Halloween stash and found black clothespins from Mikes I had on hand:


This photo shows the sparkle of the card stock:


Also found "out there" how to use this Tree Punch and make various sized trees using the punch with a Post It note --


Then came across the candy corn holiday tag from Cindee Wilkinson's blog: www.justspongeit.com. She added twine and it is a tie on tag -- for my tag I added small bats using black card stock and an EK Success punch:


Like Cindee I will punch a small hole at the top, add twine, and tie this tag on a treat bag for Halloween. Thanks to all that shared their ideas for this Tree Punch.... TFL and YOLO

1 comment:

MaryH said...

more imaginative & cute goodness. The witchy hat is stunning with the polka dot bow, and using the trees to create candy corn is inspired! YOu rock it, girl!
TFS