Sunday, November 29, 2015

Mini Patchwork Pumpkin Card


When I made the Patchwork Pumpkin cards for my Thanksgiving cards I decided to use my scrap strips and make a Mini Patchwork Pumpkin Card for a card maker I know. Here is a photo of one of the Patchwork Pumpkins I had made -- first one being on a card and the second is on a treat bag:



After cutting out the pumpkin dies I was left with these:


So I used a small oval punch and punched out three ovals for my mini pumpkins for my card using the crap strips I had used for the patchwork pumpkin cards.

For the card stock base I used Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie card stock, Mikes brown for the embossed piece that I embossed using a Darice embossing folder, cream is Close To My Heart:


The holiday greeting stamp is Inkadinkado and I used Stampin Up Dusty Durango for the ink. Once my oval pumpkin pieces were cut out I sponged the edges of those using the SU Dusty Durango ink and I layered the ovals using glue dots. Cut out a brown stem free hand and added a glitter ribbon knot to the top of the pumpkin:


 I like both the larger patchwork pumpkins as well as this mini patchwork pumpkin. Using scraps for projects is always good so less waste and you never know what you will come up with. TFL and YOLO

No comments: