Saturday, December 19, 2015

Another Merry Christmas Presents Card


This is the second card I made using the Presents die from Impression Obsession. I cut it out from red foil card stock from Hobby Lobby and cut it out a second time from their gold foil card stock. This way I could use the small pieces for the ribbon on the presents. The actual die is wider than the card stock piece I used for my card front so I used scissors and snipped off presents from each end to make the die cut piece the size I needed. Then I used scissors and cut off two presents from the gold die cut piece and put them on the red presents die cut piece.

My card stock base is 110# weight white card stock from Mikes, the red foil is Hobby Lobby, and the white card front piece is GP. For the "Merry Christmas" I used a Die-Versions die and put those words on my card front using a glue pen.

Since it is hard to photograph foil card stock here is another photo of this card:


Here is the first card I had made using this presents die without stacking gold presents on it:


For the small bows on the top of the presents I used a small bow punch from Hobby Lobby and put those on the present tops using mini glue dots. TFL and YOLO

No comments: