Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Presents Card


This is another card made with foil card stocks so it is hard to get a good picture. Card stock base is 110# weight white card stock from Mikes. Cut and scored that for the card base. Cut a piece of gold foil card stock from Hobby Lobby for the card front. For the card front I used white/GP.

Used the ATG and put the gold card stock onto the white card stock base. Trimmed my white/GP piece to the size I needed for the card front. For the die cut presents I used a presents die from Impression Obsession. Cut that out in the Cuttlebug from red foil card stock from Hobby Lobby. Then I cut out a second set of presents from gold foil card stock.

For the red presents piece the die is wider than what I needed for my card front so using scissors I cut off two presents so that the die cut piece would fit on my card front. To put this onto the white card stock I used double sided tape from Scotch and used scissors to trim the tape to fit behind my presents. Once all the tape pieces were on the back of the die cut presents I put this onto the white card stock. Used the die cut strips from the gold die cut piece I had cut to look like ribbon on my presents. Wanted to add gold foil at top of my presents so I used the small bow punch from Hobby Lobby and punched out bows from scrap gold foil card stock:


For the "Merry Christmas" I used the Die-Versions die and the Cuttlebug and cut that out of red foil card stock. Used a glue pen to put that on the card front. Using the ATG I put this presents piece onto the card base. Easy card to put together and once again the camera does not do the foil pieces just as this is a very shiny card in person. TFL and YOLO

No comments: