Sunday, December 20, 2015

Glittered Ornament Card


Card stock base is Pear Pizzazz, red is Real Red, and cream card front is Very Vanilla. For the stamped holly side of the card front I used the Woodcut Holly stamp wheel, that I had unmounted from the wheel, and I used my MISTI to stamp that. Used Pear Pizzazz ink for that. Nice thing about the MISTI is if you should unmount your wheel stamps you do not need to cut your image down to the size of your largest acrylic block. My holly wheel stamp is a bit longer than my longest acrylic block but using the MISTI I was able to stamp my whole image and then trim my stamped piece to the size I needed for the card front.

For the greeting "Merriest Wishes" I used a stamp set from Hero Arts and the Pear Pizzazz ink. Used the MISTI to stamp that next to the holly image. Once that was stamped I used the ATG and put the stamped cream piece onto the red piece and then put those onto the green card stock base.

Used green glittered card stock for the ornament. For the ornament top and the hanger I used gold foil card stock from Hobby Lobby. Put the gold piece onto the ornament top using red sticky tape. For the ornament holder I used the Silverdale Snowflake Duet die set from Memory Box. Put that strip onto the card front using a glue pen:


Added a gold twine bow to the ornament top. Put the ornament onto the card front using pop dots for dimension. For the red berries I added red Stickles for more sparkle and shine to the card front:


Another Christmas card finished! TFL and YOLO



No comments: