Saturday, December 12, 2015

Silver Shimmer Card


Will say here this year I am making all different holiday cards and no duplicates. This not only has me using all different supplies and such but I can personalize cards to the recipient. This card is about
as far "out of the box" for a Christmas card but it works for one of my recipients who is young and artistic -- here is the card:


Light blue card stock base, beige from Mikes, white is GP. Washi tape across the front is Mikes on sale this week for 50% -- :0)

Cut and scored the light blue card stock base. Cut the beige card stock to the size needed for the card front. Using my MISTI I stamped grunge stamps on the white/GP using Encore silver metallic ink. Cut a piece of washi tape ripping it on the on end. Put the tape across the stamped white/GP piece. Stamped the greeting in the lover left corner, again using the silver ink.

Punched out a foil treat and a second tree from silver glittered card stock. Put pop dots behind the glittered tree. Used the ATG and put the beige card stock onto the blue card base. Then put the stamped piece on the card front. Put the trees onto the card front. Used a snowflake border punch from M Stewart I added a couple of small snowflakes to the card front using a glue pen:


The above photo shows the shimmer on the tree and the shimmer from the silver metallic ink. TFL and YOLO

No comments: