Saturday, December 12, 2015

Snowflake Family Card


Card stock base is aqua. Cut and scored that and set it aside. Cut a piece of white/GP card stock and embossed it in the Cuttlebug using a snowflake embossing folder. (As usual I emboss two pieces of card stock at a time for a softer embossed piece and this also keeps the card stock from having tears on it from an embossing folder that embosses too deeply.)

Once the white/GP was embossed I trimmed that piece to the size I wanted for the card front. Then used the ATG and put that onto the card stock base. Using the Stitched Rectangle Stax dies from MFT I cut out a piece of aqua card stock. Using a stamp from Great Impressions I stamped the snowmen stamp onto white/GP card stock using Memento black ink. Cut that out using another rectangle die from the MFT set. Used markers to colour the snowflake family. Used the ATG and put this piece onto the aqua rectangle. Using pop dots I put these onto the card front.

Using a glue pen I added M Stewart glitter to the hats and snow on the ground. Used white glittered card stock and M Stewart snowflake punches for the snowflakes. Put those onto the card front using glue dots.

"A Merry Little Wish" was stamped with black ink and cut out with a banner die. Added crystals to the banner piece and put that on the card front using glue dots. TFL and YOLO

No comments: