Sunday, December 6, 2015

Tree Christmas Card



This year I decided all my Christmas cards I am making will be one of a kind -- no duplicates. Want to use different products, colours, and the like. This is the first card I made.

Card stock base is green, silver foil from the stash, green ink used for the tree stamp. Stamped the trees on white/GP. Then for the small panel on the card front I used white/GP card stock and stamped the tree stamp onto that. Once that was stamped I used spray adhesive (out side due to fumes). Once I sprayed this piece I put a small piece of dryer sheet over the stamped piece. Then sprinkled on fine white glitter. Tapped off the excess glitter. Then I used scissors to trim off the excess dryer sheet.

For "Season's Greetings" I used a stamp from the Mini Holiday stamp set from Taylored Expression. Used silver Encore ink for that. Cut that tag out using the Charmed, I'm Sure die set from Spellbinders. Put the glittered tree piece on the card front using pop dots. The greeting tag is on the card front using glue dots. TFL and YOLO

No comments: