Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Valentine's Mini Treat Bags


Bought the SU Mini Treat Bag die set when it was on sale for a Weekly Deal. Used printed card stock and put a Mini Treat Bag together:


Cute and simple and ready for treats . . . but of course I added to it .....



Here are two of the treat bags I made using vellum:


The bag front on the left was embossed using a Darice hearts embossing folder. For the silver heart I used silver glittered wrapping paper and adhered that to the card board from a cereal box. Then using a heart die I cut that out and adhered it to the front of the bag using large glue dots. For the "for you" I used the die in the treat bag set and cut that out of red foil card stock. Put it on the front of the bag using mini glue dots. For the clothespin I covered that with red foil card stock and punched out two hearts and put them on the clothespin. For the bag on the right I used the hearts embossing folder from Close To My Heart and embossed the vellum bag front. Then used the Sizzix tags die and cut out a tag using kraft card stock. Using the MISTI I stamped my tag with red ink and I also stamped the clothespin with the same stamp. Punched out a foil heart and put that on the clothespin using a mini glue dot.



These treat bags I used the heart die in that die set and before I assembled my die cut piece into the bag I cut out the heart in the front of the treat bag. Used clear sheets and put a clear sheet piece behind the heart opening using red sticky tape. I used the clear sheets so my treats will not fall out of the treat bags. Again I stamped the tag and clothespin using the mini hearts background stamp from MFTstamps.com in the MISTI. 

This next treat bag was made using card stock from Mikes and the black clothespin is also from Mikes:


And all the bags together:



Will post photos closer to Valentine's Day once they are filled with treats. Will also post other treat holders I am making for Valentine's Day. TFL and YOLO

No comments: