Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Boxed and ready to go - - -


Valentine treats for the gals at work are made, put in the bags, now in the box to carry them to work and ready to go --- here are the tags I made for each bag:


To make these tags -- used the Sizzix Tag, Scallop Combo #2 and cut out my tags in the Cuttlebug and used kraft card stock from PTI. (PaperTreyInk). For the mini hearts on the tags I used a background stamp from MFT. (My Favorite Things) and Memento red ink and stamped them using my MISTI tool. Once the tags were all stamped I used two circle punches to make the ring around the hole at the top of the tag. Put the rings on the tags using a glue pen.

Each tag has washi tape and I put the tape on the tags in different locations. For the white doily I used the doily die from Cheery Lynn. Then used a Valentine stamp set for the stamped pieces. Punched out a red foil heart and put that on the "Feb 14" stamped piece. Put this layered doily piece on the tag front using double sided tape. Using red satin ribbon I tied the tags onto the gift bags and then tied red and white twine (Mikes) on the ribbon.

For the clothespin that holds the name --- I used white clothespins from the craft store and then used the mini hearts background stamp -- inked that up and I pressed the clothespins onto the inked hearts stamp to get hearts onto the clothespin:


For the name I printed out all the names on the computer and used a circle punch to punch those out. Then used a scallop circle punch for the red piece behind the name. Added a mini red foil heart above the names using a micro mini glue dot. Put these onto the lower part of the clothespins using micro mini glue dots. Put this on the upper right corner of the tags. Here are photos of other tags I made:




Really like the mini hearts background stamp and have used that a lot on different Valentine projects as well as clothespins -- here are other items I used this stamp on --


Glad to have my Valentine projects wrapped up and ready to give to the gals this Friday --- TFL and YOLO

No comments: