Friday, February 19, 2016

Retirement Card


Card stock base is a coral shade. Card front piece is light pink and the white card stock piece for the card front is GP.

Cut and scored the coral card stock base. Cut the pink piece to the size I needed for card front. The white/GP piece was cut a bit larger than what I would need. Using a stencil from Memory Box I used distressed inks for that for the design. When that was done I trimmed this piece to the size I would need for the card front. Using the distressed inks I sponged the edges of this piece. Stamped my greeting and put all the card pieces together using my ATG.

Using flip flops die set I cut out a pair of pink flip flops. Used a small Marvy flower punch and added two glittered flowers to the flip flops. Put the flowers on the flip flops using glue dots. Added three sequins to the completed card front.

Using the Mini Treat Bag die set I cut out a treat bag using printed card stocks. Then wrapped five of the Hershey Nugget candies and put those on a card stock 'tray' and put them in the pretzel bag (from the candy making aisle at the craft store), tied it closed and using scissors I trimmed off the ends of the pretzel bag:


A little bit of chocolate for the retirement send off. TFL and YOLO

No comments: